Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a few days off will get you




one finished sweater....for my daughter

Valentines appropriately celebrated..

One old project picked up again, lots of yarn spun
2 finished Jobs out the door and paid for, Oatmeal sugar cookies baked, Ghost Rider the movie seen, two escaped baby rabbits, (two newly caged baby rabbits) 5 songs purchased from I-Tunes and one family trip to the mall.
So I have been off work since Friday 330 pm and I have been working my wrists to death. I finished my sweater only to find out it fit my daughter much better than me so she has it now. It's the first one from me. Now I only have to manage one for John and me and I'll be done!
On that note I have picked up Johns grey one to finish. It needs sleeves and a collar and it's done.

A good friend of mine has finally joined the blog world. Gina a spinning student of mine has a blog called Slippin Stitches. Go check it out.. Cool huh? Yeah Gina's good people.
Guess that's all for today...Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

so what did you think of ghostrider? actually sounds kinda fun in a kitschey superhero kinda way. nicholas cage did the start your engines at the daytona race sunday (hush, hubbie likes nascar), and he did it dorky and dark, sigh.

2/21/2007 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home