Thursday, February 01, 2007

Humble Fiber Pie

Ok I have to show you what my secret pal sent me in the mail...


Yeah, I know, and all I was expecting was yarn. (sniff)
I am humbled. When I think of what I sent MY fiber pal, I feel ashamed.
I will do better next time, I promise.

Now for a description: This yarn is merino, red angelina, and Icicle. The two lower batts show the progression in carding. The second one was blended once and the third one was blended twice and the yarn was the result!
The first bat is Blue Faced Leciester and Blue Firestar. She just threw that one in..I'm not worthy!
Am I lucky or what?!

A friend of mine tagged me, so my next post I will have to answer that.
Until then...My bunny had babies! Pics of those later...Saturday makes them 1 week old.
Toodles!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

is that why you haven't been coming? congrats, "grandma!" (ducks)

2/01/2007 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home