Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thing one and Thing two

Class! Class settle down, now. We have a lot to cover today so if we settle down...Thank you.

First on today's list: Photos

Thing one on the left and thing two on the right are the two surviving members of Riley's second litter. There were 6 originally.
Second on our agenda today is the MeMe we were tagged with by our own DEAWN.
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1-I am attracted to white guys. This is weird cause I'm not white, and I don't like black men.
2-I like to drink hot water.
3-I actually like Nebraska. (I'm originally from NY, so...)
4-I've been a christian, an atheist, and a pagan
5-I've been rich, and still unhappy.
6-I'm Loud, and aggressive and really shy
Now I need 6 people to tag: Yeah, drawing a blank there.
Now class I'm sure this isn't weird enough for you and we'll have to work on that, so there is your homework for this evening.
Third and last we will cover the swatch. This swatch is made of 100% cashmere, knit on #7 needles doing a twist with out a cable needle.
Step 1 cast on 10 stitches
Step 2 knit 1 row purl 1 row
Step 3 knit 2 stitches
Step 4 knit stitch 4, don't slip it off
Step 5 knit stitch 3 through the back of the loop, slip both off
Step 6 repeat steps 3-5 until the last two stitches
step 7 knit 2
step 8 purl all odd rows
Give it a shot and show off your swatches.
That's the bell and remember there will be a test on this material next week.
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger deawn said...

You should call them 'Fun Buns.'

(No need to thank me--I'm happy to help!)

2/06/2007 3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home