Friday, January 05, 2007

Interview with a fiber artist

I recieved my copy of sheep and goat world, the newsletter of the Nebraska Sheep and Goat Association.
This makes my second interview ever and I'm becoming a celebrity.(My first was the OWSG Guild newsletter)
If you get this newsletter let me know. You know how we celebs like to be recognised!

I am finally going to do a bit of review of 2006 and some looking forward on 2007.

I came, I played, I will play some more.

Nuf said?

I have started to watch the Potters Touch/House a show run Sunday through Friday on TBN by a man named T.D. Jakes. He is inspiring. I am learning to get where I want to be in my life. One step at a time but always a step forward.

I have decided to stop knitting for other people. My intention was to focus on spinning. Knitting was only away to evaluate them. Somehow it expanded and started taking over. Don't panic, I will still knit, and I will still buy yarns but I let myself get sidetracked.

This week, My boss got demoted, I got new job duties, and I got the opportunity to take a job that pays more and works with more positive people. I also got a work out partner and a routine starting next Monday.
Wish me luck, I'm gonna need to invest in the Motrin company=-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home