Saturday, March 03, 2007

updates

The sweater I gave my daughter was shrunk, the projects are still where I left them, and the spinning continues apace. Mom got back from the Bahama's just in time for our 14 inch snow. Farg!
I've been going through my old Spin Off magazines(from 2000 on) and was re inspired to spin and knit. I even sent off my handspun pals gifts two days ago.
I tried blending some alpaca roving with some Corridale roving, then I remembered some things about the roving that didn't work. So I tried some of the black alpaca carding it up I wasn't happy there either. I made some wool angora blend and spun it up. I was kinda ok with that. I spun some Romney that went best of all.
This snow is killing me.

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

at least you didn't lock yourself out while scooping on thursday! fortunately, we were back in the house within half an hour, and i tucked the kids in the garage while i broke in the house (i'm getting too old for this crap)

3/04/2007 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home