Saturday, December 16, 2006

Life goes on..

This post is a mix of good and bad.
The good is like Heathers concert, she was one of the last violinists left playing as the concert went on. That means she was one of the two most talented in her grade and below.
Bad like I forgot to take photos, I'm sorry.
Good like I think we found a house we will actually buy, in our price range, elligible for the grant assistance and with enough room for us all.(2 bathrooms) The bad is it's still in S Omaha, but that also means the kids get to continue going to their Magnet schools.
Good like everyone is healthy and happy, bad like at 730-830 this morning Riley gave birth to two giant stilborn fetus'. I spent the morning in a funk crying on and off. She spent the day confused as to where they were and only stopped pulling wool around 5 pm. I had to hold her and pet her for a while this evening for both our comforts.

Good in that while waiting for my cars oil change I got a lot of knitting done, bad in that it wasn't on my customers project.
Good in that I contacted my secret pal today, and I also tried spinning today. Bad in that Icouldn't get into it. I tried Border Lester, Alpaca and Angora. It might just need to be a plain wool day. I'll try the silk tomorrow and if that doesn't work then I've got plenty of wool.

That's all for now,
Toodles!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

i'm sorry to hear about riley. it's always hard, because they don't understand why there are no babies, even though they went through the crap.

and hard for you, too.

12/18/2006 12:16 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

aren't you glad you stayed last night?

12/22/2006 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home