Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Photo

I was reading through the blog one day... in the searching for some photos way... It came as a surprise...there was nothing for my eyes...so I'll post some pictures up today!

Here is a photo of the socks..Regia yarn in Bon Bon colorway

Here is a photo of my handspun from a couple of weeks ago, I spun the red Ashland bay and the Green Ashland bay (which did not turn out green but a really dark sorta black) and plyed them together.

















Here is the Shawl for Me, in Mountain Colors yarn, color way Firestorm, A ¾ of a ball knit up. Triangular shawl based on the Very Harlot Poncho pattern.
















Maybe later I'll take a photo of the house we want!
Here is my new car...
Well here it all is...Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

i wanted to thank you again for such a special gift. to give something that means so much to you, touched me deeply. i've been contemplating what to do with it, and i'm still not sure, lol. i may try shedir, we'll see. i probably won't decide til after the wedding, but i'll be sure to show you when i do.

cool car, and it's nice to see the bon bon socks you'd talked about last night. and those colors in that shawl are great.

8/25/2006 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home