Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Shamelessly ripped off the Knitting Curmudgeon The ones in italics are answers we both have in common.

VF Proust Questionnaire

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sitting on a back porch of my farmhouse, watching my animals, and family and knitting

2. What is your greatest fear?
Dying and finding out I was wrong about what really mattered in life.

3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?

4. Which living person do you most admire?
Stephanie pearl Mcphee

5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Lack of courage

6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Lack of desire to better themselves

7. What is your greatest extravagance?
Yarn, fiber

8. What is your favorite journey?
Life

9. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Godliness, especially the brand practiced by some so-called Christians.

10. On what occasion do you lie?
I don't like lying but I will skirt the truth

11. Which living person do you most despise?
George W. Bush

12. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My eczma

13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Oiy vey!

14. What is your greatest regret?
That my stepdad never lived long enough to know his grandchildren

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I have had two great loves in my life, my first and second daughters.

16. When and where were you happiest?
This is divided, nursing my children, and spinning on my front porch early one spring morning.

17. Which talent would you most like to have?
The ability to turn my dreams into reality.

18. What is your current state of mind?
Bored and frustrated, but sane.

19. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My eyesight

20. If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be?
That they would be truly happy.

21. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Stability

22. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it
would be?
I'd like to come back as myself, actually.

23. What is your most treasured possession?
My health: mental and physical

24. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
oppression

25. Where would you like to live?
In the country next to a stream surrounded by woods, backed by mountains

26. What is your most marked characteristic?
intelligence

27. What is the quality you most like in a man?
Open minded- ness

28. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Intelligence: life and academic

29. What do you most value in your friends?
Understanding

30. Who are your favorite writers?
Ann Mccaffery, Piers Anthony, Spider Robinson, Yarn Harlot

31. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Lessa from Dragonriders of Pern series

32. Who are your heroes in real life?
Any one who follows their dream

33. What is it that you most dislike?
Dishonesty and bigotry.

34. How would you like to die?
Peacefully, painlessly, without fear.

35. What is your motto?
Just because...doesn't mean.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home