Tuesday, January 10, 2006

In today's news...

To keep you up to date, here's the scoop: I finished the clients piece, started spinning some acrylic yarn for the Battered Women's Shelter, (gold and shiny) and have I mentioned that all the squares for the baby blanket are knitted? Of course I did, The pressure is making me spin. (pun intended) The pressure of binding together 12 squares to make a checkered patterned baby blanket. Wow.
News flash: The knitting meeting was tonight, but I didn't go, instead preferring to play with my new... Puppy! He is soo Cute! and his name reflects that. He was named The Cuteness, after the dog in the movie Master of Disguise. He is black with white tips on his paws and points on his eyebrows and chest. He is as smart as a whip and as loud as... OMG you don't want to know how loud. Lets just say Ear plugs Please!
Now, back to crafting: The teen finished her hat on the knitting loom, my 7 year old started another one on hers. My adult students are progressing wonderfully, (Of course, under my guidance they could do naught else!)
Well that's all for tonight's live at ____ (insert time here), See you next time on Snarled yarns. Be safe, be creative, and "Be Excellent to one another!"
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home