Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas time!

Psst.. Hey! Come here and look at what Santa left me for Christmas. SSSHHHH, just look and don't make any noise. You don't want the others to know...




See that? Santa left that for me today! HEE HEE it's an Ashford Joy spinning wheel. I've wanted one of these for years!
And I was Such a good girl this year. I.. I... I gotta go spin. (Wait, no, must finish the blog entry)

Well the baby blanket is working out just fine, the 6 blue squares are done. Now I'm working on the multicolored ones. Don't worry I won't be behind the baby. Do you hear that?
Something is calling my name. It sounds like it's coming from the wheel... No I will finish the entry! I wonder if it will like my Schacht....
ok, must give in and spin. All spinners understand right?
Don't you? Well then You need to get one!
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

merry christmas! hope you're enjoying your new wheel.

12/24/2005 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home