Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Photo Shoot!

Job for June Poncho in Cotton Twist black from Sally Melville Purl. Pattern: Not Knit Round Scarf. Size 8 needle.
Job for May(but not in this yarn. That's Rowan Kid silk Haze and You can't pay me enough to work with this!) I ordered some Brown sheep cotton fleece same color, needle size 6.

Baby Jacket out of my head Cottentot yarn double thick and on size 10's. There will be closures and the baby's initials on the back.
Green Noro cashmere seamless yoke sweater. On size 5-7
I finally figured out the deal with the camera. It had a memory card the computer was jealous of. So I took it away and they play nice now.
FIBER SHOW MAY 11-13Th, VFW hall, Franklin st, Old Towne Bellevue
Leave a comment if you would like a pamphlet.
Toodles!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

i advertised! the soy silk felting class is tempting, but i'll have the boys with me, and can you imagine the mayhem if i leave them alone for 2 hours? sean would probably try to throw himself off a cliff or something!

5/04/2007 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home