Thursday, April 12, 2007

Been a long time

Been a long time been a long time been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.
Been a long time since I rock and rolled! Thank you Zeppelin...
Well here's where we are..(I swear I do there so I know where I am more than anything else.)

The cashmere seamless sweater has both sleeves done and joined to the body with 4 rounds done. Two more rounds and I can start the twists.

The out of my head baby sweater is all done except for buttons and weaving in one end, stitching the initials into the back, as well as possibly blocking. I was gonna put ribbon through the eyelets but decided not to.

I've cast on and knit some on the Baby Surplice Jacket. Otherwise a baby surprise kimono. 150 stitches.I'm using the growing option and am almost done with that row of yo's and decreases.

I have yet to call my other client to have her pick up her sweater. Next week after drill.

Drill this week, wish me luck. Pray for bad weather.

Easter was cool, no fights and we went out to eat.

Searching harder for a job, trying to figure out what I want on the Festival advertisements.
I have to remember to e mail podcasters. One has gone on break already. One is on again off again.
I've updated my google alerts to handspinning and got nothing for a few days so I added the word spindle and drop spindle so we'll see what we get.
One topic of interest would be the Friday Night Knitting club movie/book. Julia Roberts is the motivation machine behind the movie. I find it interesting...Steel Magnolias or Fried Green Tomatoes with knitting. Now I haven't actually read the book. I was jaded early by reading the Shop on Blossom Street books. I got them on I tunes and wasn't that impressed with the storyline. The knitting was cute but it was just a romance novel. Shout out in the comments if you have read the book.
I've cancelled my Amazon order, and decided when I get the money I will order them from school house press. it's faster even though it's more expensive because of shipping, other wise the costs of the books are the same. Maybe some wool too. Yeah, can we say Hole in the head?
Gotta run,
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

it's in my library queue. i'm like 20th at this point. oy! i'vebeen waiting for over a month, they must be hanging on to their copies like no tomorrow. i eagerly await the festival. remind me to post it on my blog, ok?

*does rain dance, with lots of wind*

4/12/2007 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home