Thursday, June 21, 2007

One is the lonelyest number

Singles are the pits, whether you are without a mate, without a group or without ply.
I bought that alpaca wool singles yarn for J's sweater and it shed all over me tonight. I tried really hard to work it but it wasn't happening. It will be going back to the yarn store tomorrow for swapping.
Work is good but lonely. The girls are quiet and work is slow.
My Thursday night knitting group was no were to be found so I went to SOP. I will continue to do so.

I knit a hat in 4 days. I 'm so proud of me! Course I am stuck in my house because of the CWS so I had nothing but time.
This weekend is the Arts festival and the Nebraska Sheep and Goat annual meeting. As well as the last games of the CWS.
I planted more roses last weekend, fixed the retaining wall, and decided the house would have to wait till fall to be painted.

I start my next knitting Job this weekend on the trip to Grand Island.

Ok I'm still pissed. I'm gonna go toss my stash till I feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

SORRY! tara had to work the roots thing for the guild, so we moved it to eliza's. i'm a dope! i forgot to tell you. chalk it up to worries over hubbies w ho can't/won't deal with medical stuff when they should (long, long, story)

6/21/2007 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home