Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote Vote Vote!

Today is Election Day. There I said it and that’s all I’m gonna write about that.

On to fiber, the festival planning is going well. One possible mill and about 8 vendors (including myself)

The bunny is still pregnant and has gone up 8 oz since mating on the 21st. I had to go away this weekend and when I came back, she had lost 2 oz. (I worry but not too much, it might have been stress or low food.) I do know I had 3 cages that wanted cleaning though. I clean my cages every day and scrub them once a week so being gone for Fri. –sun was a bit much. They were actually glad to see me. Did I tell you guys about Kiwi? A Red Eyed White bunny male that can’t make babies. He and Scotch fuss if they are too close to each other so I had to separate them.

I have missed a lot of knit nights lately and find I’m in desperate need of a girl’s night. I seem to have verbal gushing going on and the people at work are…upset.

Drill was cool but I hurt my ankle in field training.

I have finished the Mohair monster and am sending it home on Friday. ( I have off Friday!) I have a new piece to work on and it then the guild sale work I need to do. It’s next Saturday so please come buy and …buy! Course this means I will have to clear all the photos I put up as well as start on new inventory.
We have been looking at buying a new house and found a City of Omaha program that finances loans on new and existing homes at a 2% interest rate. It’s pretty cool. Go to Omaha100inc, they have some links to the program and will send you information.

I know I haven’t posted in a while but I’ve been doing work training business work family issues…you know how it goes. But I missed writing very much and it seems that is part of the tension. Just making this post has got me feeling better. Once again I have no photo’s. I will have to get back into that soon.

I have been reading a lot of blogs about Rhinebeck, Soar and a bunch of other fiber events and that keeps me motivated. My friend Deawn moved back to Canada and that makes me sad but there are always more knitters and if we can’t find ‘em, we’ll make ‘em.
(evil chuckle)
Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

i did, i did, i did! and liam had stayed home with an upset stomach, so i took him with me to the polling place, and he said he wished he could vote!

i plan on attending the sale, but i thought it was next weekend? i'm so confused!

11/08/2006 4:29 AM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

oh, and i miss deawn as well, but she's gonna get to see the harlot this friday, and promised to drop my name (even if she can't get an autograph for me, it's too long a time to ship a book up there)

11/08/2006 4:29 AM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

i need to add your email addy to my list, lol. email me, ok?

11/13/2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home