Sunday, April 23, 2006

Not so bad..Ouch!

Rose bed, no blooms Test bed, no mulching


The Landscaping has passed a major milestone. I have finished the whole first tier. We are planted, fabric-ed and mulched. The second tier is the second milestone and we have high hopes for late spring if not next year.
Babies pride and joy!

I went to visit the boys this weekend. Fuzzy and fine is Coals description. He seems more a reddish deep chocolate than a black. Escamillo is dense. More thickly packed than Coals fleece but he has more guard hair issues. Otherwise both are fine and I can't wait till shearing day!

The Spring Festival arts and crafts fair was...Ok. Boring and repetitive since I've been going for 3 years, twice a year. Next topic.

The knitting...aahh the knitting. Hubbies sweater front is done, and the back is well begun. Toe up socks and a PI shawl are in the creative stages. A sweater for me will prob come towards fall.
oh yeah and then this..


Oh yeah! Hold on to your graphics card.





Next is spinnng, I had 2 balls of single home processed Romney, and decided to make one big ball by joining them together. (This involves putting one ball on the bobbin, and then spinnng the end of the first to the beginning of the second. Then balling the whole thing as one continuous strand of yarn.) I'm gonna do this with some black lambswool balls just as soon as my hands work again.
ok, and now..Finally...This!



AAAHHH! Perfection.









Well my wrists are screaming so,
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

that looks pretty good! did your mulch stay put?

i've not got much gardening done, sigh. i pulled my tomato cages sunday, does that count?

4/26/2006 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home