Thursday, October 30, 2008

It fits!

It has been over a month since I posted and I'm sure no one reads this anymore.
But Today I tried on a halter top I've been knitting and it fits. Wow I mean it should right? But no pattern. Just me, a measuring tape, a vague idea of what it should look like, and how to make one...and it fits. (Thank you Lord and we look good together.) There is only one thing. It was intended to fit over another shirt but it fits so well that's not gonna happen. I will have to block it after I seam it and put on some finishing touches. It would look better over Quisha's clothes but it's very suggestive with a V neckband a fly away waist.
The yarn is merino silk blend and it only took 2 balls (not even) of sport weight on size 5 or 7 needles. Wow I gotta go look at the interweave submission site.
Toodles!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home