Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year

Those of us who remember Frosty the Snowman the TV special will get this reference.
Have a happy to you all and I hope your End of December religious festival went well.

Knitting and spinning continue though more spinning than knitting. I can thank the Yarn harlot for saving my tube socks. I tried them on and I don't like them. I will be putting in afterthought heels in them.

I continue to attend church(does anyone else weep at the sound of a perfect chord?) and grow in faith. Wish me luck I'm trying to accomplish something.

The farm hunting also is still going. I saw one in MO that was so beautifully I just stared at it. Not at all what I thought I wanted, but still so beautiful.

I also have a cold, and so does everyone else. My husband and I are cooking new dishes. We made spicy Moroccan lamb last night and it was a HIT! J does not like to eat lamb but has found that cooking it different makes it worth the eating. (Phase 2 of the Farm plan complete MWahahah!) The biscottie was good but I won't make it again for a while, it takes too long to eat.

Last but not least...all Hail You Tube! I could spend hours on that site like most knitters spend on Ravelry. Last night I got to hear music from my first instrumental techno band Art Of Noise. I miss their music, and thought no one else had ever heard of them. This thing is better then the radio cause you can hear all your favorite songs (up to a certain point in time) no commercials and no waiting.speaking of which...
Toodles!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hooked by Joy said...

Hi! Someone on Ravelry said you might know of any fiber arts type festivals in Omaha or Lincoln this year?

Thanks!
Deb
debjoy @ hughes.net

1/13/2008 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home